Aduro Sport and ZFO make two of the most popular weight vests. We have an in-depth look at 2 of their most popular models, the Aduro Sport vs the ZFO Weighted Vest – which is the best for you?
Aduro Sport vs ZFO Weighted Vest – Specifications
Aduro Sport vs ZFO Weighted Vest – Similarities
The vests are made of the same material
- Both the Aduro Sport and ZFO Sport are made of Neoprene.
Both the Aduro Sport and ZFO Sport weighted vests use the same weight material
- Both vests use iron as weight material. However, the Aduro Sport has pre-loaded fine iron fillings while the ZFO Sport has iron inside weight packets.
Both weighted vests are the same color
- Both vests are black.
Both vests have weights included
- The Aduro Sport is pre-loaded with weights, and the ZFO Sport has iron weight packets included at the time of purchase.
Both vests have padded shoulders
- Both have padded shoulders for ease and comfort during use.
The Aduro Sport and ZFO Sport weighted vests offer the same warranty
- Both vests offer a lifetime warranty.
Aduro Sport vs ZFO Weighted Vest – Differences
Both vests have different weights
- The Aduro Sport has a weight range of 4lbs to 25lbs while the ZFO Sport is adjustable from 40lbs to 80lbs.
The maximum weight for both vests differs
- The Aduro Sport has a maximum weight of 25lbs while the ZFO Sport is up to 80lbs.
Only the ZFO Sport weighted vest has the option to add and remove weights with a 3lbs weight increment.
- The ZFO Sport weighted vest has the option to add and remove weights with 3lbs weight increments while the Aduro Sport has a fixed weight at the time of purchase.
Both vests have different features
- The Aduro Sport weighted vest has an odorless and evenly distributed iron fillings. It also features a mesh pocket for mobile devices.
- The ZFO Sports weighted vest has adjustable buckles, a phone pocket, and a water bottle holder suitable for 16oz bottles or smaller.
Both the Aduro Sport and ZFO Sport weighted vests offer added resistance during training, and durability and comfort. However, it will depend mostly on the workout chosen of an individual and how heavy the weighted vest is wanted.
A notable difference for some may be the following:
- The ZFO weighted vest has a higher maximum weight of 80lbs, compared to the Aduro Sport weighted vest with only 25lbs maximum weight.
- Compared to the Aduro Sport, the ZFO Sport offers weight adjustment.