Aduro and MIR make two of the most popular weight vests. We have an in-depth look at 2 of their most popular models, the Aduro vs the MIR Air Flow Weighted Vest – which is the best for you?
- Related Articles
Both the Aduro Sport and miR Air Flow weighted vests use the same weight material
- Both vests use iron as weight material. However, the Aduro Sport has fine iron fillings while the miR Air Flow uses solid iron bars.
Both weighted vests are the same color
- Both vests are black.
Both weighted vests are the same size
- Both the Aduro Sport and miR Air Flow weighted vests are ‘one size fits most’ and can be adjusted.
Both vests have weights included
- The Aduro Sport is pre-loaded with weights and the miR Air Flow has iron weights included at the time of purchase.
Both vests have padded shoulders
- Both have padded shoulders for ease and comfort during use.
The Aduro Sport and miR Air Flow weighted vests offer the same warranty
- Both vests offer a lifetime warranty.
Both vests have different weights
- The Aduro Sport has a weight range of 4lbs to 25lbs while the miR Air Flow is adjustable from 20lbs to 60lbs.
The vests are made of different materials
- The Aduro Sport is made of Neoprene while the miR Air Flow is made of 1200D Reinforced Nylon construction.
The maximum weight for both vests differs
- The Aduro Sport has a maximum weight of 25lbs while the miR Air Flow is up to 60lbs.
Only the miR Air Flow vest has the option to add and remove weights with a 3lbs weight increment.
- The miR Air Flow weighted vest has the option to add and remove weights with 3lbs weight increments while the Aduro Sport has a fixed weight at the time of purchase.
Both vests have different features
- The Aduro Sport weighted vest has odorless and evenly distributed iron fillings as the weight material. It also features a mesh pocket for mobile devices.
- The miR Air Flow weighted vest has double padding and lining throughout with one hook and loop fastening. Aside from that, it has 2 design options—a standard design and another one that includes a zipper.
Both the Aduro Sport and miR Air Flow weighted vests offer added resistance during training, and durability and comfort. However, it will depend mostly on the workout chosen of an individual and how heavy the weighted vest is wanted.
These are the most notable differences:
- The miR Air Flow weighted vest has a higher maximum weight of 60lbs, compared to the Aduro Sport weighted vest with only 25lbs maximum weight.
- The miR Air Flow has 2 design options to choose from – the standard design and one with a zipper.
- Compared to the Aduro Sport, the miR Air Flow offers weight adjustment.