CAP Barbell and Aduro Sport make two of the most popular weight vests. We have an in-depth look at 2 of their most popular models, the CAP vs Aduro Sport Weighted Vest – which is the best for you?
CAP vs Aduro Sport – Specifications
CAP vs Aduro Sport – Similarities
Both the Cap Barbell and Aduro Sport weighted vests use the same weight material
- Both vests use iron as weight material. However, the Cap Barbell uses iron in weight packets while the Aduro Sport has fine iron fillings.
Both weighted vests are the same color
- Both vests are black.
Both weighted vests are the same size
- Both the Cap Barbell and Aduro Sport weighted vests are ‘one size fits most’ and can be adjusted.
Both vests have weights included
- The Cap Barbell has iron weight packets included while the Aduro Sport is pre-loaded with weights at the time of purchase.
Both vests have padded shoulders
- Both have padded shoulders for ease and comfort during use.
The Cap Barbell and Aduro Sport weighted vests offer the same warranty
- Both vests offer a lifetime warranty.
CAP vs Aduro Sport – Differences
Both vests have different weights
- The Aduro Sport has a weight range of 4lbs to 25lbs while the Cap Barbell is adjustable from 20lbs to 150lbs.
The vests are made of different materials
- The Cap Barbell is made of Nylon and Polyester while the Aduro Sport is made of Neoprene.
The maximum weight for both vests differs
- The Cap Barbell has a maximum weight of 150lbs while the Aduro Sport is only up to 25lbs.
Only the Cap Barbell vest has the option to add and remove weights with a 2.5lbs weight increment.
- The Cap Barbell weighted vest has the option to add and remove weights with 2.5lbs weight increments while the Aduro Sport has a fixed weight at the time of purchase.
Both vests have different features
- The Cap Barbell weighted vest has a neoprene padding with breathable mesh design. It also has adjustable clips and a cellphone pocket.
- The Aduro Sport weighted vest has odorless and evenly distributed iron fillings. It also features a mesh pocket for mobile devices.
Both the Cap Barbell and Aduro Sport weighted vests offer added resistance during training, and durability and comfort. However, the choice will depend mainly on what type of workouts you wish to do with your vest, and how heavy a weighted vest you want.
These are the following notable differences:
- The Cap Barbell weighted vest has a higher maximum weight of 150lbs, compared to the Aduro Sport weighted vest with only 25lbs maximum weight.
- Compared to the Aduro Sport, the Cap Barbell vest offers weight adjustment.