CAP Barbell and BalanceFrom make two of the most popular flat weight benches. We have an in-depth look at their most popular models – which is the best for you?
- Related Articles
Both flat weight benches have the same foam pad thickness
- Both the CAP Barbell and the BalanceFrom flat weight benches have a 2-inch foam pad thickness.
Both flat weight benches are recommended for the same use
- Both the CAP Barbell and BalanceFrom flat weight benches can be used for different fitness workouts such as strength training, free weights, abs workout, full-body workout, dumbbell presses, chest presses, and squat rack or weights.
Neither bench is foldable.
- Both the CAP Barbell and BalanceFrom flat weight benches do not have a foldable option and are as-is after assembly.
Both flat weight benches have different unit weights
- The CAP Barbell weighs lighter at 18lbs, while the BalanceFrom is at 21.8lbs.
Both have different dimensions
- The CAP Barbell flat weight bench has a length of 46.5 inches, a width of 18 inches, and a height of 19 inches.
- The BalanceFrom flat weight bench has a length of 40 inches, a width of 15.5 inches, and a height of 19 inches.
Both the CAP Barbell and Adidas have a different maximum weight recommendation
- The CAP Barbell has a maximum weight of 500lbs, while the BalanceFrom is at 600lbs. Both maximum weight recommendation includes the user’s body weight and weights.
Both offer different design and features
- The CAP Barbell features a thick foam with boxed upholstered construction. It also has steel tubing with a powder-coated finish. This flat weight bench is compact and easy to assemble.
- The BalanceFrom features a high-density foam padding with boxed upholstered construction. It is also designed with a large diameter steel tubing, powder-coated finish, extra crossbars underneath for added support, and rubberized feet for added safety. Aside from that, it is compact & easy to assemble.
Both flat weight benches have a different warranty
- The CAP Barbell offers a 1-year warranty, while the BalanceFrom provides a 2-year warranty.
Both the CAP Barbell and BalanceFrom flat weight benches help with the different types of an individual’s chosen workout. However, choosing between them depends on your personal preference.
There are only slight differences both flat weight benches have and here are some that you might want to consider:
- Though the difference may seem little, the Adidas flat weight bench occupies a smaller space with 40″L x 15.5″W x 19″H dimension compared to the CAP Barbell’s 46.5″L x 18″W x 19″H.
- The BalanceFrom flat bench maximum weight capacity is 100lbs higher at 600lbs. Take note that the 600lbs include bodyweight and weights to be used while on the bench.