CAP and ZFO make two of the most popular weight vests. We have an in-depth look at 2 of their most popular models, the CAP vs the ZFO Weighted Vest – which is the best for you?
CAP vs ZFO Weighted Vest – Specifications
CAP vs ZFO Weighted Vest – Similarities
Both weight vests use the same weight material
- The CAP Barbell weight vest and ZFO Sports Weighted Vest use iron inside weight packets as the weight material.
The two vests have removable weights option
- Both the CAP Adjustable Weighted Vest and ZFO Sports Weighted Vest have the option to remove and add weights.
Both weighted vests are the same color
- Both vests are black.
Both weighted vests are the same size
- Both the Cap Barbell and ZFO Sports Weighted vest are ‘one size fits most’ and can be adjusted.
Both vests have weights included
- The Cap & ZFO vests both include weights. The weights included depends on the option chosen at the time of purchase.
The Cap Barbell Adjustable Weighted Vest and ZFO Sports Weighted Vest offer the same warranty
- Both vests offer a lifetime warranty.
Both vests have padded shoulders
- Both have padded shoulders for ease and comfort during use.
CAP vs ZFO Weighted Vest – Differences
Both vests have different weights
- The Cap Barbell Adjustable Weighted Vest has a weight range of 20lbs to 150lbs while the ZFO Sports Weighted Vest is adjustable from 40lbs to 80lbs.
The vests are made of different materials
- The Cap Barbell Adjustable Weighted Vest is made of Nylon and Polyester while the ZFO vest is made of Neoprene.
The maximum weight for both vests differs
- The Cap Barbell Adjustable Weighted Vest has a maximum weight of 150lbs, while the ZFO Sports Vest is only up to 80lbs maximum.
Both vests have different weight increments
- The Cap Barbell Adjustable Weighted Vest has 2.5lbs removable weight packets while the ZFO Sports Weighted Vest has 3lbs removable weight packets.
Both vests have different features
- The Cap Barbell Adjustable Weighted Vest has a neoprene padding with breathable mesh design. It also has adjustable clips and a cellphone pocket.
- The ZFO Sports Weighted Vest has adjustable buckles, a phone pocket, and a water bottle holder suitable for 16oz bottles or smaller.
Both the Cap Weight Vest and ZFO Sports Weighted Vest offer adjustable weight, added resistance during training, and durability and comfort. However, it will depend mostly on the workout chosen of an individual and how heavy the weighted vest is wanted.
A notable difference for some may be the maximum weight. The Cap Barbell Adjustable Weighted Vest has a higher maximum weight of 150lbs, compared to the ZFO Sports Weighted Vest with only 80lbs maximum weight.