Concept2 and Stamina make some of the most popular air rowing machines. We have an in-depth look at two of their most popular models, the Concept2 Model D vs Stamina ATS – which is the best for you?
Concept2 Model D vs Stamina ATS Air Rower – Specifications
Concept2 Model D vs Stamina ATS Air Rower – Similarities
Both the Concept2 Model D and Stamina ATS have transport wheels
- Both air rowers have transport wheels for easy moving and storage.
Concept2 Model D vs Stamina ATS Air Rower – Differences
The Concept2 and Stamina have different unit weights
- The Concept2 weighs 57lbs, while the Stamina is slightly lighter at 53lbs.
Both air rower machines have different dimensions
- The Concept2 is 96” long, 24” wide, and 33” tall, while the Stamina has a length of 77”, a width of 18.75”, and a height of 22”.
Both have different folded dimensions
- The Concept2 is 25” long, 33” wide, and 54” tall when folded, while the Stamina is 48” long, 18.75” wide, and 28” tall.
Both the Concept2 and Stamina differ when it comes to their drive type
- The Concept2 is chain-driven, while the Stamina is belt-driven.
Both Concept2 and Stamina have different maximum weight capacities
- The Concept2 can cater to users up to 500lbs, while the Stamina has a maximum weight capacity of 250lbs.
Both air rowers have different resistance levels
- The Concept2 has ten resistance levels, while the Stamina does not offer adjustable resistance.
The Concept2 and Stamina have different display types
- The Concept2 uses a backlit LCD screen, while the Stamina uses a non-backlit LCD screen.
Both air rowers display different information
- The Concept2 displays time, distance, strokes per minute, workout intensity, average intensity, split, calories, watts, projected finish, heart rate, force curve, and pace boat.
- The Stamina displays speed, distance, time, calories, and scan all.
Only the Concept2 is Bluetooth compatible
- The Concept2 has Bluetooth connectivity. This feature is not available for the Stamina.
Only the Concept2 has built-in workout programs
- The Concept2 has five standard workouts, five custom workouts, and three games as built-in programs, while the Stamina has none.
The Concept2 is the only one with a heart rate monitor
- The Concept2 can monitor your heart rate with compatible chest straps, while the Stamina doesn’t have this option.
Both air rowers offer different warranties
- The Concept2 has a five-year warranty for the frame, while the Stamina offers a three-year warranty for the frame and a year for the parts.
The Concept2 Model D and Stamina ATS are both reliable indoor rowing machine. Choosing between the two will depend on your preferences.
Here are some notable differences you might want to consider:
- The Concept2 has a higher maximum weight capacity than the Stamina.
- The Concept2 has a wider range of display readouts with a backlit LCD screen.
- The Concept2 has more features such as an optional tablet holder, Bluetooth connectivity, transport wheels, and built-in workout programs, all of which are not available for the Stamina.
- The Concept2 has a better warranty.