Cubii and FitDesk make two of the most popular under-desk elliptical trainers. We have an in-depth look at their most popular models, the Cubii JR vs Fitdesk – which is the best for you?
Cubii JR vs Fitdesk – Specifications
Cubii JR vs Fitdesk – Similarities
Both under desk ellipticals offer the same number of resistance levels
- Both the Cubii JR and FitDesk have eight resistance levels.
Both the Cubii JR and FitDesk are recommended for the same use
- Both under desk ellipticals are recommended for all seated activities. Aside from that, they can both be used for at-home rehabilitation, therapy, or home and office fitness.
Both the Cubii JR and FitDesk can only be used when seated
- Unlike other under-desk ellipticals, the Cubii JR and FitDesk can only be used while sitting down and cannot support a standing user’s weight.
Both the Cubii JR and FitDesk under desk ellipticals have a digital monitor
- Both feature a digital monitor for easy stat access.
Cubii JR vs Fitdesk – Differences
Both under desk ellipticals have different unit weights
- The Cubii JR has a unit weight of 29.9lbs, while the FitDesk is heavier with a weight of 31lbs.
Both have different dimensions
- The Cubii JR has a length of 23.2”, a width of 17.6”, and a height of 10”.
- The FitDesk has a length of 30”, a width of 10”, and a height of 20”.
Only the Cubii JR has wireless capability functions
- Only the Cubii JR has Bluetooth connectivity and can sync with Android and iOS devices. Aside from that, the Cubii JR is also Fitbit compatible.
Both under-desk ellipticals have different digital display functions
- The Cubii JR displays time, RPM, calories burned, distance, and stride.
- The FitDesk displays time, speed, current distance, lifetime distance, calories burned, and a scan.
Both have slightly different features
- The Cubii JR is a low-impact under-desk elliptical that is designed ergonomically. It is quiet, compact, and durable & comes with a handle for easy portability and storage.
- The FitDesk is a low-impact under-desk elliptical, which runs quietly. It features hands-free resistance shifting and a large pedal platform.
Both have different color availability options
- The Cubii JR is available in Turquoise, while the FitDesk is available in White.
Both use different battery types
- The Cubii JR uses a single LR44 battery, while the FitDesk requires two AAA batteries.
The FitDesk offers a superior warranty
- The Cubii JR has a 90-day warranty, while the FitDesk has a 1-year warranty.
The Cubii JR and FitDesk are both compact and reliable under desk ellipticals. Though they are recommended for the same use, several differences might help you choose the best for your lifestyle.
Here are some of their notable differences you might want to consider:
- The FitDesk takes up more space than the Cubii JR.
- The FitDesk has more specific digital display functions.
- The Cubii JR has a wireless capability function that is not available for the FitDesk.
- The FitDesk has a much better warranty than the Cubii JR.