Cubii and Fitdesk make two of the most popular under-desk elliptical trainers. We have an in-depth look at their most popular models, the Cubii Pro vs Fitdesk – which is the best for you?
Cubii Pro vs Fitdesk – Specifications
Cubii Pro vs Fitdesk – Similarities
Both have the same number of resistance levels
- Both the Cubii Pro and FitDesk offers eight resistance levels.
Both under desk ellipticals can only be used when seated
- Unlike some under-desk ellipticals, the Cubii Pro and FitDesk can only be used while sitting down and are not built to carry a standing user’s weight.
Cubii Pro vs Fitdesk – Differences
Both under desk ellipticals have different unit weights
- The Cubii Pro has a unit weight of 27.01lbs, while the FitDesk is 31lbs.
Both have different dimensions
- The Cubii Pro has a length of 22.83”, a width of 17.22”, and a height of 9.84”.
- The FitDesk has a length of 30”, a width of 10”, and a height of 20”.
Only the Cubii Pro has wireless capability functions
- When it comes to wireless capability, only the Cubii Pro has Bluetooth connectivity and can sync with Android and iOS devices. Aside from that, it is Fitbit compatible.
Only the FitDesk comes with a digital monitor
- The FitDesk comes with a digital monitor and has several display functions such as time, speed, current distance, lifetime distance, calories burned, and scan.
Both have slightly different features
- The Cubii Pro is a low impact under desk elliptical that is designed ergonomically, quiet, compact, and durable.
- The FitDesk is a low-impact under desk elliptical, which runs quietly. It features hands-free resistance shifting and a large pedal platform.
Both have different color availability options
- The Cubii Pro is available in either Chrome or Noir, while the FitDesk is available in White.
Both use different battery types
- The Cubii Pro uses one Lithium-ion battery, while the FitDesk requires two AAA batteries.
The Cubii Pro and FitDesk have different warranties
- The Cubii Pro has a 90-day warranty, while the FitDesk has a 1-year warranty.
The Cubii Pro and FitDesk are both compact and reliable under desk ellipticals. Though they are recommended for the same use, several differences might help you choose the best for your lifestyle.
Here are some of their notable differences you might want to consider:
- Though the Cubii Pro has wireless connectivity functions, the FitDesk comes with a digital monitor. This makes the FitDesk easier to use without having to connect your device to track your workouts.
- The Cubii Pro takes up less space than the FitDesk.
- The FitDesk has a better warranty.