Cubii makes two of the most popular under-desk elliptical trainers. We have an in-depth look at their most popular models, the Cubi Pro vs JR – which is the best for you?
- Related Articles
Both have the same number of resistance levels
- Both the Cubii Pro and Cubii JR offers eight resistance levels.
Both the Cubii Pro and Cubii JR have wireless capability functions
- Both under desk ellipticals have Bluetooth connectivity and can sync with Android and iOS devices. Aside from that, they are both Fitbit compatible.
Both the Cubii Pro and Cubii JR are recommended for the same use
- Both under desk ellipticals are recommended for all seated activities. They can both be used for at-home rehabilitation, therapy, or home and office fitness.
Both under desk ellipticals can only be used when seated
- Unlike some under-desk ellipticals, the Cubii Pro and Cubii JR can only be used while sitting down and are not built to carry a standing user’s weight.
Both the Cubii Pro and Cubii JR have similar warranties
- Both under desk ellipticals offer a 90-day warranty.
Both under desk ellipticals have different unit weights
- The Cubii Pro has a unit weight of 27.01lbs, while the Cubii JR is slightly heavier at 29.9lbs.
Both have different dimensions
- The Cubii Pro has a length of 22.83”, a width of 17.22”, and a height of 9.84”.
- The Cubii JR has a length of 23.2”, a width of 17.6”, and a height of 10”.
Only the Cubii JR comes with a digital monitor
- The Cubii JR comes with a digital monitor and has several display functions such as time, RPM, calories burned, distance, and strides.
Both have slightly different features
- Both the Cubii Pro & JR are low-impact under-desk ellipticals, designed ergonomically. They are both quiet, compact, and durable.
- The Cubii JR also comes with a handle for easy portability and storage.
Both have different color availability options
- The Cubii Pro is available in either Chrome or Noir, while the Cubii JR is only available in Turquoise.
Both use different battery types
- The Cubii Pro uses one Lithium-ion battery, while the Cubii JR requires one LR44 battery.
The Cubii Pro and Cubii JR are both compact and reliable under desk ellipticals. Though they are recommended for the same use, several differences might help you choose the best for your lifestyle.
Here are some of their notable differences you might want to consider:
- The Cubii JR has a wireless connectivity function and a digital monitor.
- Though it’s only a small difference, the Cubii Pro takes less space compared to the Cubii JR.