Is the Fitness Reality X-Class or the Finer Form Adjustable Weight Bench a better choice for you? The truth is, it depends on your needs and preferences. In this article, we will have an in-depth look at these two benches – which is the best for you?
Fitness Reality X-Class vs Finer Form – Specifications
Fitness Reality vs Finer Form – Brand Comparison
Fitness Reality – Who Are They?
- Fitness Reality is a division of Paradigm Health & Wellness Inc (PHW), located in Southern California.
- Founded in 2007, PHW has resisted the outsourcing trend, with 100% US-based customer service.
- They have sold over a million pieces of exercise equipment, including commercial-grade weight machines for gyms and athletic facilities, as well as cardio machines designed for your home gym.
Finer Form – Who Are They?
- Finer Form is based in Nantick, Massachusetts. They produce a wide range of exercise equipment, including Adjustable & Flat Weight Benches, Exercise Balls, Exercise Bikes, and Abdominal Trainers.
- Their marketing claim is to provide affordable home gym equipment that also fits your needs.
Fitness Reality X-Class vs Finer Form – Similarities
Neither adjustable weight bench is foldable for storage
- Both the X-Class and Finer Form benches are one-size-when-built – neither can be folded for storage without tools, and you would need to partially take either of them apart before you’d make them any smaller.
- If you need a bench that can easily be stored in a small space when not in use, you will need to look elsewhere.
- Both benches do have transport wheels, so they are easy to move around when not in use.
Fitness Reality X-Class vs Finer Form – Differences
Both Adjustable Weight Benches have different unit weights
- The Fitness Reality X-Class is much heavier at 55.6lbs, while the Finer Form Bench weighs 17.6lbs.
Both Adjustable Weight Benches have different dimensions
- The X-Class has a length of 64 inches, a width of 28.8 inches, and a height of 35 inches.
- The Finer Form is 42.5 inches long, 14 inches wide, and 7.8-11.8 inches high.
Both Adjustable Weight Benches have different maximum weight capacities
- The Fitness Reality X-Class has a maximum weight limit of 650lbs, while the Finer Form Bench is limited to a lower 400lbs (static) and 660lbs (dynamic).
- Both maximum weight recommendations include the user’s body weight and the weights used.
Both Adjustable Weight Benches have different maximum user heights
- The Fitness Reality X-Class Bench can be used by people with a maximum height of 6’4”, while the Finer Form Adjustable Weight Bench’s users can only be up to 6’.
Both Adjustable Weight Benches have different foam pad thickness
- The Fitness Reality X-Class has a thicker foam pad at 2.5”, while the Finer Form Bench is 1.8” thick.
The Adjustable Weight Benches both have different incline/decline positions
- The Fitness Reality X-Class Bench has one flat & 3 decline bench adjustments and 14 thigh support cushion height adjustments.
- The Finer Form Adjustable Weight Bench has one flat & 2 decline bench settings, 4 foot adjustments & 8 thigh support cushions.
The Adjustable Weight Benches both have different design and features
- The Finer Form Bench has high-grade steel, scratch-resistant powder-coated finish, and a triangle frame structure for stability.
- The Fitness Reality X-Class has heavy-duty 2” x 2” steel frame construction, 45 degrees hyper back extension angle, a 36” by 8-12” tapered bench, thick density foam, double-stitched vinyl bench covering, push up & dip handlebars, 4” thick roller pads with two adjustment levels and transportation wheels.
Both Weight Benches have a different warranty
- The X-Class is covered by a ten-year frame, three years parts, two years wearable parts warranty, while Finer Form has a one-year warranty.
The Fitness Reality X-Class is the better choice for most people, as it offers a wider range of adjustment and has more durable construction. Here are some other notable facts that might help:
- The X-Class has a significantly higher maximum weight limit than the Finer Form.
- If you are over 6’ tall, the Finer Form is likely to betoo small for your needs.
- The X-Class is heavier & sturdier than the Finer Form bench.
- The Fitness Reality bench has a much better warranty than the Finer Form.