Fitness Reality and Pasyou are two of the best-known makers of Adjustable Weight Benches. We have an in-depth look at two of their most popular models, the Fitness Reality X-Class vs the Pasyou Adjustable Weight Bench – which is the best for you?
Fitness Reality X-Class vs Pasyou Adjustable Weight Bench – Specifications
Fitness Reality vs Pasyou – Brand Comparison
Fitness Reality – Who Are They?
Fitness Reality and Fitness Reality X-Class products are a division of Paradigm Health & Wellness Inc (PHW) located in Southern California. Founded in 2007, PHW has resisted the outsourcing trend, with 100% US based customer service. They have sold over a million pieces of exercise equipment, including commercial grade weight machines for gyms and athletic facilities as well as cardio machines designed for your home gym.
Pasyou – Who Are They?
Pasyou is one of the smaller brands which have sprung up more recently. Make of this what you will, but if you’re looking for a bench from an established brand, Fitness Reality has a much longer track record.
Fitness Reality X-Class vs Pasyou Adjustable Weight Bench – Differences
Both Adjustable Weight Benches have different unit weights
- The Fitness Reality Bench is lighter at 23lbs, while the Pasyou bench weighs 55.6lbs.
Both Weight Benches have different dimensions
- The Fitness Reality X-Class has a length of 64 inches, a width of 28.8 inches, and a height of 35 inches.
- The Pasyou Adjustable Weight Bench has a length of 55 inches, a width of 15.75 inches, and a height of 20 inches.
Both Weight Benches have different maximum weight limits
- The Fitness Reality X-Class has a higher maximum weight limit of 650lbs, while the Pasyou Adjustable Weight Bench is rated at 500lbs.
- Both maximum weight recommendations include the user’s body weight and the weights used to exercise.
Both Adjustable Weight Benches have different maximum user heights
- The Fitness Reality has a larger maximum user height of up to 6’4″, while the Pasyou is at up to 6′.
Both Weight Benches have different foam pad thickness
- The Fitness Reality X-Class has a thicker foam pad at 2.5″, while the Pasyou Adjustable Weight Bench’s foam pad is thinner at 2.35″.
The Adjustable Weight Benches both have different design and features
- The Pasyou has heavy-duty steel construction, high-density foam padding & anti-slip ankle rollers.
- The Fitness Reality has heavy-duty 2″ x 2″ steel frame construction, thick high-density foam, double-stitched vinyl bench covering, push up & dip handle bars, and 4″ thick roller pads.
Only the Fitness Reality is foldable for easy storage
- The Fitness Reality X-Class is not foldable.
- The Pasyou Adjustable Weight Bench is foldable, with folded dimensions of 34.5″ L x 15.75″ W x 10″ H
- Both Weight Benches have wheels for easy moving and storage.
The Fitness Reality and Pasyou bench have a fair share of similarities and differences. It might be challenging to choose between the two, so here are some notable facts that might help:
- The Fitness Reality Bench is much heavier than the Pasyou.
- The Pasyou bench is physically smaller than the Fitness Reality Bench.
- The Fitness Reality Bench has a higher weight limit than the Pasyou model.
- Fitness Reality offers a much better warranty than Pasyou.
- Though this might not be a huge concern, the Fitness Reality 1000 has a higher recommended maximum user height.