Flybird and Fitness Reality make two of the most popular adjustable weight benches. We have an in-depth look at two of their most popular models, the Flybird vs Fitness Reality X-Class – which is the best for you?
Flybird vs Fitness Reality – Specifications
Flybird vs Fitness Reality – Differences
Both adjustable weight benches have different unit weights
- The FLYBIRD weighs 31.8lbs, while the Fitness Reality X-Class weighs 55.6lbs.
Both adjustable weight benches have different dimensions
- The FLYBIRD adjustable weight bench has a length of 49.2”, a width of 15.7”, and a height of 44.5”.
- The Fitness Reality X-Class adjustable weight bench has a length of 64”, a width of 28.8”, and a height of 35”.
Both the FLYBIRD and the Fitness Reality X-Class differ in their maximum weight capacity
- The maximum weight capacity for the FLYBIRD is 620lbs, while the Fitness Reality X-Class has a higher limit of 650lbs. Both weight capacities include the user’s body weight and weights.
Both the FLYBIRD and Fitness Reality X-Class have a different user height recommendation
- The FLYBIRD can accommodate a maximum height of up to 6’2”, while the Fitness Reality X-Class can cater to those who have a height of up to 6’4”.
Both adjustable weight benches have a different foam pad thickness
- The FLYBIRD has a 2” foam pad, while the Fitness Reality X-Class has a slightly thicker 2.5” foam pad.
The adjustable weight benches both have different incline/decline positions
- The FLYBIRD has seven back pad positions and three seat positions.
- The Fitness Reality X-Class has one flat, three decline adjustments, and 14 thigh support cushion height adjustments.
Both offer different design and features
- The FLYBIRD is built with heavy-duty quality steel featuring a safety fast bolt for adjusting positions. It has a 10.6” backrest with soft foam padding and a high-quality breathable odorless leather. It’s also designed with anti-slip foam support and non-slip foot cover for added safety.
- The Fitness Reality X-Class has a heavy-duty 2×2 steel frame construction. It features a 45-degree hyper back extension, 36” length by 8” to 12” tapered bench, thick density foam with double stitched vinyl bench covering. Aside from that, it has 4” thick roller pads with two adjustment levels, and transportation wheels for easy storage.
Only the FLYBIRD is foldable
- The Fitness Reality X-Class is not foldable, while the FLYBIRD folds with folded dimensions of 30” length, 16” width, and 9” height.
Both adjustable weight benches have different warranties
- The FLYBIRD has a 1-year warranty for the frame, and 30 days for the foam. The Fitness Reality X-Class has a 10-year warranty for the frame, three years for parts, and two years for wearable parts.
When it comes to adjustable weight benches, the FLYBIRD and Fitness Reality X-Class are both reliable. There are several differences between these two models. Choosing which is best for you will depend on your physical height and weight, selected workouts, and your preferences.
Here are some of their notable differences you might want to consider:
- The Fitness Reality X-Class does offer a higher maximum weight capacity of 650lbs compared to the 620lbs of the FLYBIRD. This makes your workouts more flexible, especially during training with heavier weights.
- The FLYBIRD has a lower maximum user height of 6’2”. If you are someone taller than that, the Fitness Reality X-Class may be a better choice having a maximum user height recommendation of up to 6’4”.
- The FLYBIRD can save up more space with its foldable option compared to the Fitness Reality X-Class.
- The Fitness Reality X-Class offers a better warranty.