Flybird and Pasyou are two of the best-known makers of Adjustable Weight Benches. We have an in-depth look at two of their most popular models, the Flybird vs the Pasyou Adjustable Weight Bench – which is the best for you?
Flybird vs Pasyou Adjustable Weight Bench – Specifications
Flybird vs Pasyou – Brand Comparison
Flybird & Pasyou – Who Are They?
These are two examples of the smaller brands which have sprung up more recently. Make of this what you will, but if you’re looking for a bench from an established brand, there are other options with a much longer track record. In our opinion, if you’re choosing between these two benches, the brands are at a similar level.
Flybird vs Pasyou Adjustable Weight Bench – Similarities
Both benches are foldable for easy storage
- The Pasyou bench is foldable, with folded dimensions of 30″ L x 16″ W x 9″ H.
- The Flybird Bench is also foldable, with a folded size of 34.5″ L x 15.75″ W x 10″ H
- Both Weight Benches have wheels for easy moving and storage.
Flybird vs Pasyou Adjustable Weight Bench – Differences
Both Adjustable Weight Benches have different unit weights
- The Flybird Adjustable Bench weighs 31.8lbs, while the Pasyou weighs 23lbs.
Both Adjustable Weight Benches have different dimensions
- The Flybird Adjustable Bench is 49.2 inches long, 15.7 inches wide, and 44.5 inches high.
- The Pasyou is 55 inches long, 15.75 inches wide, and 20 inches high.
Both Weight Benches have different maximum weight limits
- The Flybird Adjustable Weight Bench has a higher maximum weight limit of 620lbs, while the Pasyou Adjustable Weight Bench is at 500lbs.
- Both maximum weight recommendations include the user’s body weight and the weights used to exercise.
Both Weight Benches have different maximum user heights
- The Flybird Adjustable Weight Bench has a maximum user height of up to 6’2″, while the Pasyou Adjustable Weight Bench’s limit is lower at up to 6′.
Both Adjustable Weight Benches have different foam pad thickness
- The Pasyou Adjustable Weight Bench has a thicker foam pad at 2.35″, while the Flybird Adjustable Weight Bench is 2″ thick.
The Adjustable Weight Benches both have different incline/decline positions
- The Pasyou bench is capable of 7 workout positions.
- The Flybird Bench has 7 back pad positions & 3 seat positions.
The Weight Benches both have different design and features
- The Pasyou Adjustable Weight Bench has heavy-duty steel construction, high-density foam padding, and anti-slip ankle rollers.
- The Flybird Adjustable Weight Bench has heavy-duty quality steel, safety fast bolt system, soft foam padding, breathable and odorless leather.
Both benches have a slightly different warranty
- The Flybird has a 1-year frame & 30 days foam warranty, while the Pasyou is covered by a 1 year warranty.
The Flybird Adjustable Bench and Pasyou bench have a fair share of similarities and differences. It might be challenging to choose between the two, so here are some notable facts that might help:
- Though neither of these two is especially heavy, the Pasyou bench is heavier than the Flybird
- The Flybird Bench offers slightly more versatile seating positions than the Pasyou bench.
- The Pasyou bench has a lower maximum weight limit than the Flybird Bench.
- Though this might not be a huge concern, the Pasyou bench has a higher recommended maximum user height.