Marcy and Adidas make two of the most popular flat weight benches. We have an in-depth look at their most popular models – which is the best for you?
Marcy vs Adidas Flat Weight Bench – Specifications
Marcy vs Adidas Flat Weight Bench – Similarities
Both the Marcy and Adidas have the same maximum weight recommendation
- Marcy and Adidas both have a maximum weight recommendation of 600lbs. This includes the user’s body weight and weights.
Both flat weight benches have the same foam pad thickness
- Both Marcy and Adidas flat weight benches have a 2.5-inch foam pad thickness.
Both flat weight benches are recommended for the same use
- Both Marcy and Adidas flat weight benches can be used for different fitness workouts such as strength training, free weights, abs workout, full-body workout, dumbbell presses, chest presses, and squat rack or weights.
Neither flat weight bench is foldable
- Neither the Marcy nor the Adidas flat weight bench has a foldable option – both are as-is after assembly.
Both flat weight benches have the same warranty
- Both Marcy and Adidas offer a 2-year warranty.
Marcy vs Adidas Flat Weight Bench – Differences
Both flat weight benches have different unit weights
- The Marcy weighs lighter at 20lbs, while the Adidas weighs 28lbs.
Both have different dimensions
- The Marcy flat utility weight bench has a length of 43 inches, a width of 14 inches, and a height of 17 inches.
- The Adidas flat weight bench has a length of 43 inches, a width of 19 inches, and a height of 16.5 inches.
Both offer slightly different design and features
- The Marcy features a high-density foam padding with a double-stitched vinyl cover. It also has a large diameter steel tubing frame with a powder-coated finish. This flat weight bench is compact & easy to assemble.
- The Adidas features a high-density foam padding with boxed upholstered construction. It is also designed with a large diameter steel tubing, powder-coated finish. Aside from that, it is compact & easy to assemble.
Both the Marcy and Adidas flat weight benches help with the different types of an individual’s chosen workout. However, choosing between the two depends on your preference.
There are only slight differences between both flat weight benches, and here is something that you might want to consider:
- Since neither of the two is foldable, it is important to note that the Marcy is lighter at 20lbs, and can easily be moved around when needed.