MaxKare and SereneLife make some of the most popular air rowing machines. We have an in-depth look at two of their most popular models, the MaxKare vs SereneLife Air Rower – which is the best for you?
MaxKare vs SereneLife Air Rower – Specifications
MaxKare vs SereneLife Air Rower – Similarities
The MaxKare and SereneLife Air Rower both have a similar display type
- The MaxKare and SereneLife both use a non-backlit LCD screen.
Neither of the two is Bluetooth compatible
- Neither the MaxKare nor the SereneLife has Bluetooth connectivity.
Both air rowers have transport wheels
- Both the MaxKare and SereneLife air rowers have transport wheels for easy moving and storage.
Neither the MaxKare nor SereneLife has built-in workout programs
- Both air rowers lack built-in workout programs.
Neither of the two has a heart rate monitor
- Both the MaxKare and SereneLife do not feature a heart rate monitor.
MaxKare vs SereneLife Air Rower – Differences
Both the MaxKare and SereneLife differ when it comes to their unit weights
- The MaxKare weighs 58.5lbs, while the SereneLife is heavier at 63.2lbs.
Both air rowing machines have different dimensions
- The MaxKare has a length of 71.3”, and a width of 20.1”, while the SereneLife is 77.2” long, 16.1” wide, and 29.9” tall.
Both the MaxKare and SereneLife have different folded dimensions
- The MaxKare is 40.5” long, 19.7” wide, and 42.1” tall, while the SereneLife has a length of 39.3”, a width of 17.7”, and a height of 53.1”.
Both air rowing machines have different drive types
- Both air rowers are belt driven; however, the MaxKare uses twin belts.
Both the MaxKare and SereneLife have different maximum weight capacities
- The MaxKare has a maximum weight capacity of 264lbs, while the SereneLife can carry up to 220lbs.
The two air rowers have different resistance levels
- The MaxKare does not offer adjustable resistance, while the SereneLife has eight resistance levels.
Only the MaxKare has a built-in tablet holder.
- The MaxKare has a built-in tablet holder, while the SereneLife doesn’t have this feature.
Both air rowers offer different warranties.
- The MaxKare has a two-year warranty and a full refund for the first thirty days, while the SereneLife offers a one-year warranty.
The MaxKare and SereneLife are both reliable rowers. Both models are quite different, and choosing between the two would depend on your preferences.
Here are some of their notable differences you might want to consider:
- The SereneLife rower offers variable resistance, unlike the MaxKare.
- The MaxKare has a higher user weight limit.
- The MaxKare’s twin-belt drive may be more durable than the SereneLife’s single belt.
- The MaxKare has a much better warranty.