MaxKare and Sunny Health & Fitness make some of the most popular water rowers. We have an in-depth look at two of their most popular models, the MaxKare Water Rower vs Sunny SF-RW5910 – which is the best for you?
MaxKare vs Sunny SF-RW5910 Rower – Specifications
|MaxKare Water Rowing Machine||Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5910|
|Dimensions||78" L x 17.3" W x 35.4" H||81.5" L x 21.25" W x 39.5" H|
|Dimensions (Folded)||N/A||43" L x 21.25" W x 51" H|
|Resistance Levels||Vary with water volume||Vary with water volume|
|Display (Type)||LCD Monitor||LCD Monitor|
Strokes Per Minute
Man-machine competitive mode
Strokes Per Minute
|Built-in workout programs?||No||No|
|Heart rate monitor?||No||Compatible|
|Warranty||2 years warranty|
Full refund (30 days)
|3 years (Frame)
180 days (Parts)
MaxKare vs Sunny SF-RW5910 Rower – Similarities
The MaxKare and Sunny SF-RW5910 water rowing machines both use the same drive type
- The two water rowers are belt driven.
The MaxKare and Sunny SF-RW5910 both have the same resistance levels
- Resistance levels for both water rowing machines vary with water volume.
The MaxKare and Sunny SF-RW5910 have a similar display type
- The MaxKare and Sunny SF-RW5910 both feature LCD monitors.
Both water rowing machines have built-in bottle holders
- The MaxKare and Sunny both have built-in bottle holders.
Neither of the two is Bluetooth compatible
- Neither the MaxKare nor the Sunny has Bluetooth connectivity.
Both water rowing machines have transport wheels
- Both the MaxKare and Sunny have transport wheels for easy moving and storage.
Neither of the two water rowers has built-in workout programs
- Neither the MaxKare nor the Sunny offers built-in workout programs.
MaxKare vs Sunny SF-RW5910 Rower – Differences
There is a difference when it comes to both water rowers’ unit weights
- The MaxKare weighs 86lbs, while the Sunny is slightly heavier at 88.2lbs.
Both the MaxKare and Sunny have different dimensions
- The MaxKare has a length of 78”, a width of 17.3”, and a height of 35.4”, while the Sunny is 81.5” long, 21.25” wide, and 39.5” tall.
Of the two, the Sunny can be folded for easy storage
- While the MaxKare cannot be folded, the Sunny is foldable with a length of 43”, a width of 25”, and a height of 51”.
The two water rowers have a different maximum inseam measurement
- The MaxKare has a maximum inseam length of 43.3”, while it is 40.5” for the Sunny.
Both the MaxKare and Sunny have different maximum weight capacities
- The MaxKare has a maximum weight capacity of 264lbs, while the Sunny can carry users of up to 300lbs.
Both water rowing machines display different information
- The MaxKare displays time, strokes per minute, distance, strokes, calories, and a man-machine competitive mode.
- The Sunny displays time, time per 500m, strokes per minute, distance, strokes, total strokes, calories, pulse, calendar, temperature, and clock.
Between the two water rowers, only the Sunny features a built-in tablet holder
- The Sunny has a built-in tablet holder for convenience.
Only the Sunny has a heart rate monitor feature
- The Sunny is capable of monitoring the heart rate with a compatible heart rate chest strap.
There are different warranties offered by both water rowing machines
- The MaxKare has a two-year warranty and a full refund within 30 days, while the Sunny offers a three-year warranty for the frame and 180 days for the parts.
Deciding which water rowing machine to get maybe challenging since both the MaxKare and Sunny SF-RW5910 are from reliable and well-known brands. Choosing between the two will depend on your preferences.
Here are some notable differences you might want to consider:
- The MaxKare is lighter and occupies less space than the Sunny. However, the Sunny can be folded for easy storage.
- The Sunny has a higher maximum weight capacity.
- The Sunny displays more information compared to the MaxKare.
- The Sunny has a tablet holder and a heart rate monitor, neither of which are available for the MaxKare.
- The Sunny has a better warranty than the MaxKare.