MiR and ZFO make two of the most popular weight vests. We have an in-depth look at 2 of their most popular models, the MiR Air Flow vs the ZFO Weighted Vest – which is the best for you?
MiR vs ZFO Weighted Vest – Specifications
MiR vs ZFO Weighted Vest – Similarities
Both the MiR Air Flow Weighted Vest and ZFO Sports Weighted Vest use the same weight material
- Both vests use iron as weight material.
Both weighted vests are the same color
- Both vests are black.
The two vests have removable weights option
- Both the MiR Air Flow and ZFO Sports weighted vests have the option to remove and add weights.
Both vests have the same weight increments
- Both the MiR Air Flow and ZFO Sports weighted vests have 3lbs removable weights.
Both weighted vests are the same size
- Both the MiR Air Flow and ZFO Sports weighted vests are ‘one size fits most’ and can be adjusted.
Both vests have weights included
- The MiR Air Flow & ZFO Sports vests both include weights. The weights included depends on the option chosen at the time of purchase.
Both vests have padded shoulders
- Both have padded shoulders for ease and comfort during use.
The MiR Air Flow and ZFO Sports weighted vests offer the same warranty.
- Both vests offer a lifetime warranty.
MiR vs ZFO Weighted Vest – Differences
Both vests have different weights
- The MiR Air Flow has a weight range of 20lbs to 60lbs, while the ZFO Sports vest is adjustable from 40lbs to 80lbs.
The vests are made of different materials
- The MiR Air Flow is made of 1200D Reinforced Nylon construction while the ZFO Sports vest is made of Neoprene.
The maximum weight for both vests differs
- The MiR Air Flow weighted vest has a lower maximum weight of 60lbs, while the ZFO Sports Vest is available up to 80lbs maximum.
Both vests have different features
- The MiR Air Flow weighted vest has double padding and lining throughout with one hook and loop fastening. Aside from that, it has two design options—a standard design and another one that includes a zipper.
- The ZFO Sports weighted vest has adjustable buckles, a phone pocket, and a water bottle holder suitable for 16oz bottles or smaller.
Both the MiR Air Flow and ZFO Sports weighted vests offer adjustable weight, added resistance during training, and durability and comfort. However, it will depend mostly on the workout chosen of an individual and how heavy a weighted vest you want.
A notable difference for some may be the following:
- The MiR Air Flow weighted vest has a slightly lower maximum weight of 60lbs, compared to the ZFO Sports weighted vest with its 80lbs maximum weight.
- The MiR Air Flow has two design options to choose from – the standard design and another version with a zipper.