Schwinn make some of the most popular exercise bikes. We have an in-depth look at two of their most popular models, the Schwinn IC2 vs IC3 – which is the best for you?
- Related Articles
The Schwinn IC2 and Schwinn IC3 have identical dimensions
- Both the Schwinn IC2 and IC3 have a length of 55.8”, a width of 22”, and a height of 61”.
Both seats for the Schwinn IC2 and IC3 can be adjusted in four ways
- Both seats for the exercise bikes have an up, down, front, and back adjustment options for a more flexible experience.
Both have the same handlebar adjustment options
- Both the Schwinn IC2 and IC3 handlebars can be adjusted in two ways—up and down.
Both have the same resistance levels
- Both the Schwinn IC2 and Schwinn IC3 have an infinite resistance level.
Both exercise bikes feature the same display monitors
- Both the Schwinn IC2 and Schwinn IC3 have an LCD screen.
Both exercise bikes have a different unit weight
- The Schwinn IC2 is lighter with a weight of 83lbs, while the Schwinn IC3 weighs 100lbs.
Both exercise bikes have a different flywheel weight
- The Schwinn IC2 has a flywheel with a weight of 31lbs, while the Schwinn IC3’s flywheel weighs 40lbs.
Both exercise bikes differ when it comes to their maximum weight capacity
- The Schwinn IC2 has a maximum weight capacity of 250lbs, while the Schwinn IC3 can cater to users up to 300lbs.
Both offer different features
- The Schwinn IC2 is designed with oversized steel tubing, long-life wool felt, resistance pad, and rear stabilizers or frame levelers. It features a water bottle holder, MP3 holder, an integrated fan, and transport wheels for easy storage.
- The Schwinn IC3 is belt-driven, designed with non-slip pedals, a small footprint, and padded handlebars. It features a water bottle holder, media rack, and transport wheels.
Both the Schwinn IC2 and Schwinn IC3 have slightly different warranties
- The Schwinn IC2 offers a 5-year warranty for the frame, one year for parts and electronics, and 90 days for wear.
- The Schwinn IC3 has a 5-year warranty for the frame, two years for parts and electronics, and a year for wear.
The Schwinn IC2 and Schwinn IC3 are both reliable exercise bikes that help you maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle. However, choosing the right exercise bike for you may be tricky, and at the end of the day, the choice will come down to your preferences.
Here are a few notable things you might want to consider:
- The Schwinn IC2 is lighter compared to the IC3, which makes it easier to move around when needed.
- The Schwinn IC3 has a higher maximum weight capacity.
- The Schwinn IC3 has a better warranty than the Schwinn IC2.