Stamina and MaxKare make some of the most popular air rowing machines. We have an in-depth look at two of their most popular models, the Stamina ATS vs MaxKare Air Rower – which is the best for you?
Stamina ATS vs MaxKare – Specifications
Stamina ATS vs MaxKare – Similarities
The two air rowers have similar resistance levels
- Neither the Stamina nor the MaxKare offer adjustable resistance levels.
The Stamina and MaxKare Air Rower both have a similar display type
- Both the Stamina and MaxKare use a non-backlit LCD screen.
Neither of the two is Bluetooth compatible
- Neither the Stamina nor the MaxKare has Bluetooth connectivity.
Both the Stamina and MaxKare have transport wheels
- Both air rowers feature transport wheels for easy moving and storage.
Neither the Stamina nor MaxKare has built-in workout programs
- Neither of the two has built-in workout programs.
Neither of the two features a heart rate monitor
- Both the Stamina and MaxKare lack a heart rate monitor.
Stamina ATS vs MaxKare – Differences
Both air rowers have different unit weights
- The Stamina weighs 53lbs, while the MaxKare is slightly heavier at 58.5lbs.
Both Stamina and MaxKare have different dimensions
- The Stamina is 77” long, 18.75” wide, and 22” tall, while the MaxKare has a length of 71.3”, and a width of 20.1”.
Both air rower machines have different folded dimensions
- The Stamina has a length of 48”, a width of 18.75”, and a height of 28”, while the MaxKare is 40.5” long, 19.7” wide, and 42.1” tall.
The Stamina and MaxKare both use slightly different drive types
- Both air rowers are belt driven; however, the MaxKare uses twin belts.
When it comes to weight capacities, both air rowers differ
- The Stamina can carry users up to 250lbs, while the MaxKare has a maximum weight capacity of 264lbs.
Only the MaxKare has a built-in tablet holder
- The MaxKare has a built-in tablet holder, while its rival lacks this feature.
Both air rowers offer different warranties
- The Stamina has a three-year warranty for the frame and two years for the parts. The MaxKare has a two-year warranty and a full refund for the first thirty days.
The Stamina and MaxKare both reliable and easy to use indoor rowing machines. Choosing between the two will depend on your preferences.
Here are some notable differences you might want to consider:
- Folded or not, the MaxKare occupies less space than the Stamina.
- The MaxKare has a higher maximum weight capacity.
- The MaxKare has a better warranty than the Stamina.