Stamina and SereneLife make some of the most popular air rowing machines. We have an in-depth look at two of their most popular models, the Stamina ATS vs SereneLife Air Rower – which is the best for you?
Stamina ATS vs SereneLife Air Rower – Specifications
Stamina ATS vs SereneLife Air Rower – Similarities
The Stamina and SereneLife have the same drive type
- Both air rowers are belt driven.
Both the Stamina and SereneLife have a similar display type
- Both the Stamina and SereneLife use a non-backlit LCD screen.
Neither the Stamina nor the SereneLife has a built-in tablet holder
- Neither of the two features a built-in tablet holder.
Neither of the two is Bluetooth compatible
- Neither the Stamina nor the SereneLife has Bluetooth connectivity.
Both the Stamina and SereneLife have transport wheels
- Both air rowers include transport wheels for easy moving and storage.
Neither of the two air rowers has built-in workout programs
- Neither the Stamina nor the SereneLife offers built-in workout programs.
Neither the Stamina nor the SereneLife features a heart rate monitor
- Both the Stamina and SereneLife lack a heart rate monitor.
Stamina ATS vs SereneLife Air Rower – Differences
The Stamina and SereneLife both have different unit weights
- The Stamina weighs 53lbs, while the SereneLife is heavier at 63.2lbs.
Both the Stamina and SereneLife have different dimensions
- The Stamina is 77” long, 18.75” wide, and 22” tall, while the SereneLife has a length of 77.2”, a width of 16.1”, and a height of 29.9”.
Both air rowing machines have different folded dimensions
- The Stamina has a length of 48”, a width of 18.75”, and a height of 28”, while the SereneLife is 39.3” long, 17.7” wide, and 53.1” tall.
When it comes to weight capacities, both air rowers differ
- The Stamina can carry users up to 250lbs, while the SereneLife has a lower maximum weight capacity of 220lbs.
The two air rowers have different resistance levels
- The Stamina does not offer adjustable resistance, while the SereneLife has eight resistance levels.
Both air rowers offer different warranties
- The Stamina has a three-year warranty for the frame and two years for the parts. The SereneLife has a one-year warranty.
The Stamina ATS and SereneLife both reliable and easy to use indoor rowing machines. Choosing between the two will depend on your preferences.
Here are some notable differences you might want to consider:
- The Stamina has a higher maximum weight capacity than the SereneLife.
- The Stamina offers a better warranty.