Sunny Health & Fitness and Schwinn make some of the most popular magnetic rowing machines. We have an in-depth look at two of their most popular models, the Sunny SF-RW5515 vs Schwinn Crewmaster Rowing Machine – which is the best for you?
Sunny SF-RW5515 vs Schwinn Crewmaster – Specifications
Sunny SF-RW5515 vs Schwinn Crewmaster – Similarities
The Sunny SF-RW5515 and Schwinn Crewmaster both have a similar drive type
- The two magnetic rowing machines are belt driven.
Both magnetic rowing machines have a similar display type
- The Sunny SF-RW5515 and Schwinn Crewmaster both use non-backlit LCD screens.
Neither the Sunny nor the Schwinn has a built-in tablet holder
- A built-in tablet holder is not available for both the Sunny and Schwinn.
Neither of the two features a built-in bottle holder
- Neither the Sunny nor the Schwinn has a built-in bottle holder.
Neither the Sunny nor the Schwinn is Bluetooth compatible
- Both magnetic rowing machines do not have Bluetooth connectivity.
The Sunny and Schwinn both feature transport wheels
- Both magnetic rowing machines feature transport wheels for easy moving and storage.
Built-in workout programs are not available for either the Sunny or the Schwinn
- There are no built-in workout programs available for both machines.
Sunny SF-RW5515 vs Schwinn Crewmaster – Differences
The Sunny and Schwinn have different unit weights
- The Sunny weighs 59lbs, while the Schwinn is heavier at 90lbs.
Both magnetic rowing machines differ when it comes to their dimensions
- The Sunny is 82” long, 19” wide, and 23” tall, while the Schwinn has a length of 89.1”, a width of 21.1”, and a height of 31.7”.
The two magnetic rowers have different dimensions when folded
- The Sunny has a length of 37”, a width of 19”, and a height of 53.5”, while the Schwinn is 51” long, 21.1” wide, and 57” tall.
Both the Sunny and Schwinn offer different maximum weight capacities
- The Sunny has a maximum weight capacity of 250lbs, while the Schwinn can cater to users up to 300lbs.
The Sunny and Schwinn have different resistance levels
- The Sunny features eight resistance levels, while the Schwinn has ten.
Of the two rowing machines, only the Schwinn has a heart rate monitor
- The Schwinn can monitor the heart rate with compatible chest straps.
The Sunny and Schwinn offer different warranties
- The Sunny has a warranty of three years for the frame, and 90 days for the parts, while the Schwinn offers ten years for the frame, three years for the parts, and a year for labor.
Both magnetic rowing machines are reliable & built by well-known brands. Choosing between the two will depend on your preferences.
Here are some notable differences you might want to consider:
- The Sunny is a good choice for those with limited space at home since it occupies less space than the Schwinn.
- The Schwinn has a higher maximum weight capacity.
- The Schwinn offers a better warranty than the Sunny.
- The Schwinn has more resistance levels and displays more information than the Sunny.