Sunny Health & Fitness and MaxKare make some of the most popular magnetic rowing machines. We have an in-depth look at two of their most popular models, the Sunny SF-RW5801 vs MaxKare Magnetic Rower – which is the best for you?
Sunny SF-RW5801 vs MaxKare Magnetic Rower – Specifications
Sunny SF-RW5801 vs MaxKare Magnetic Rower – Similarities
The Sunny SF-RW5801 and MaxKare magnetic rowers both have the same drive type
- The two magnetic rowers are belt driven.
The Sunny SF-RW5801 and MaxKare have similar resistance levels
- The Sunny SF-RW5801 and MaxKare magnetic rowers both have sixteen resistance levels.
Both magnetic rowers use a similar display type
- The Sunny SF-RW5801 and MaxKare both have non-backlit LCD screens.
Both the Sunny and MaxKare have built-in bottle holders
- The Sunny and MaxKare both feature a built-in bottle holder.
Neither the Sunny nor the MaxKare is Bluetooth compatible
- Bluetooth connectivity is not available for both the Sunny and MaxKare.
Both the Sunny and MaxKare feature transport wheels
- Both magnetic rowers have transport wheels for easy moving and storage.
Neither of the two magnetic rowers has built-in workout programs
- Neither the Sunny nor the MaxKare has a built-in workout program.
The Sunny and MaxKare both lack a heart rate monitor
- There is no heart rate monitor available for both the Sunny and MaxKare.
Sunny SF-RW5801 vs MaxKare Magnetic Rower – Differences
The Sunny and MaxKare differ when it comes to their unit weights
- The Sunny is lighter at 46.2lbs, while the MaxKare weighs 64lbs.
Both magnetic rowing machines have different dimensions
- The Sunny has a length of 77”, a width of 23”, and a height of 22.5”, while the MaxKare is 74” long, 18.9” wide, and 24.8” tall.
The Sunny and MaxKare have different dimensions when folded
- The Sunny is 36.3” long, 23” wide, and 47” tall, while the MaxKare is approximately 40” long, 18.9” wide, and 37” tall.
The two magnetic rowers have a different maximum inseam measurement
- The Sunny has a maximum inseam length of 43”, while the MaxKare has 42”.
The weight capacity for both magnetic rowers are different from each other
- The Sunny can carry users of up to 250lbs, while the MaxKare has a maximum weight capacity of 243lbs.
Both display different information
- The Sunny displays time, count, calories, total count, and scan all.
- The MaxKare displays calories, reps per minute, time, count, and total count.
Between the two magnetic rowing machines, only the Sunny has a built-in tablet holder
- The Sunny features a built-in tablet holder that is not available for the MaxKare.
There are different warranties offered by both magnetic rowing machines
- The Sunny offers a three-year warranty for the frame and 90 days for the parts, while the MaxKare has a one-year warranty.
The Sunny SF-RW5801 and MaxKare are both reliable magnetic rowing machines. Choosing between the two will depend on your preferences.
Here are some notable differences you might want to consider:
- The Sunny has a higher maximum weight capacity than the MaxKare.
- The Sunny has a built-in tablet holder.
- The Sunny has a better warranty compared to the MaxKare.