Sunny Health & Fitness and WEELOLOE make some of the most popular manual treadmills. We have an in-depth look at two of their most popular models, the Sunny SF-T1407M vs WEELOLOE Manual Treadmill – which is the best for you?
Sunny vs WEELOLOE Manual Treadmill – Specifications
Sunny vs WEELOLOE Manual Treadmill – Similarities
Both treadmills are manual and do not have a quoted speed range
- The maximum speed of both of these treadmills is entirely up to you, the user, and how fast you can run.
Neither treadmill includes built-in workout programs
- Neither the Sunny SF-T1407M nor the WEELOLOE has built-in workout programs.
Neither the Sunny nor the WEELOLOE has an adjustable incline
- Neither treadmill can have its incline changed.
Neither of the two treadmills is motorized
- Both are manual treadmills; therefore, they do not have a motor.
Sunny vs WEELOLOE Manual Treadmill – Differences
Both the Sunny and WEELOLOE have different product weights
- The Sunny has a total product weight of 46lbs, while the WEELOLOE is a little lighter at 43lbs.
Both treadmills have different dimensions
- The Sunny has a length of 49”, a width of 23”, and a height of 50”.
- The WEELOLOE has a length of 47.2”, a width of 19.7”, and a height of 45.3”.
The Sunny and WEELOLOE differ in their maximum weight capacity
- The Sunny has a maximum weight capacity of up to 220lbs, while the WEELOLOE has a higher maximum weight capacity and can cater to users of up to 440lbs.
Both treadmills offer different tread belt sizes
- The Sunny has a 42” long x 13” wide tread belt, while the WEELOLOE’s tread belt size is 37.8” long x 14.1” wide.
Both offer different screens
- The Sunny has a digital monitor, while the WEELOLOE has a digital LED screen.
Both treadmills offer different design and features
- The Sunny has non-slip handlebars and dual flywheels. It features a fixed incline, non-electric function, and transportation wheels for easy storage.
- The WEELOLOE is a 4-in-1 mechanical treadmill with manual resistance designed with a sit-up panel, Twisting machine, and a Draw rope. It features a large padded seat and a device stand.
Both treadmills have different folded dimensions
- The Sunny has dimensions of 20” length, 23” width, and 50” height, while the WEELOLOE can also be folded, its dimensions are not stated.
Both treadmills have different warranties
- The Sunny has a 3-year warranty for the frame and 180 days for parts and components.
- The WEELOLOE offers a 1-year warranty.
The Sunny and WEELOLOE are both reliable manual treadmills. Both models are quite different, and choosing between the two would depend on your preferences.
Here are some of their notable differences you might want to consider:
- The WEELOLOE takes up less space compared to the Sunny.
- The WEELOLOE has a slightly wider tread belt.
- The Sunny has a much better frame warranty, but a shorter warranty for parts and labor, than the WEELOLOE.