YOSUDA and Schwinn make some of the most popular exercise bikes. We have an in-depth look at two of their most popular models, the YOSUDA vs Schwinn 130 – which is the best for you?
YOSUDA vs Schwinn 130 – Specifications
YOSUDA vs Schwinn 130 – Differences
Both the YOSUDA and Schwinn 130 have different unit weights
- The YOSUDA bike weighs 68lbs, while the Schwinn 130 is 58.4lbs.
The exercise bikes differ when it comes to their dimensions
- The YOSUDA bike has a length of 40”, a width of 22”, and a height of 45”, while the Schwinn 130 is 41.3” long, 21.4” wide, and 55.6” tall.
Both exercise bikes have different flywheel weights
- The YOSUDA bike has a 35lbs flywheel, while the Schwinn 130’s flywheel weighs 10lbs.
The seats of both exercise bikes have different adjustment options
- The YOSUDA’s seat can be adjusted in four ways—up, down, front, and back, while the Schwinn 130 can be adjusted in two ways—up and down.
The YOSUDA bike has a different handlebar adjustment option compared to the Schwinn 130
- The YOSUDA bike has a two-way handlebar adjustment option—up and down, while the Schwinn 130’s handlebars only have an angular adjustment option.
Both exercise bikes have a different maximum weight capacity
- The YOSUDA bike has a maximum weight capacity of 270lbs, while the Schwinn 130 can be used by those with a weight of up to 300lbs.
Resistance levels differ for both exercise bikes
- The YOSUDA bike has infinite resistance levels, while the Schwinn 130 offers 20 resistance levels.
Both offer different display monitors
- The YOSUDA has an LCD monitor, while the Schwinn 130 has two DualTrack LCDs.
Both have different features
- The YOSUDA is belt-driven, with aluminum alloy cape pedals. It features an extra brake pad, bottle holder, device holder, and transportation wheels.
- The Schwinn 130 is designed with ergonomic handles and heart rate grip sensors. It features an MP3 input, oversized water bottle holders, built-in 3-speed fan, and transport wheels for easy moving and storage.
Both the YOSUDA and Schwinn 130 offer different warranties
- YOSUDA offers a one-year warranty, while the Schwinn 130 has a ten-year frame warranty, two years for mechanical parts, one year for electronics, and 90 days for labor.
The YOSUDA and Schwinn 130 are from reliable brands that produce exercise bikes. Choosing between the two will depend on your preferences.
Here are some notable things you might want to consider:
- The YOSUDA bike has better adjustment options for both seat and handlebars.
- The Schwinn 130 has a higher maximum weight capacity.
- The Schwinn 130 has a better warranty.