YOSUDA and Schwinn make some of the most popular exercise bikes. We have an in-depth look at two of their most popular models, the YOSUDA vs Schwinn 170 – which is the best for you?
YOSUDA vs Schwinn 170 – Specifications
YOSUDA vs Schwinn 170 – Similarities
The seats on both the YOSUDA bike and Schwinn 170 can be adjusted in the same way
- Both the YOSUDA’s and the Schwinn 170’s seats can be adjusted in four ways—up, down, front, and back.
YOSUDA vs Schwinn 170 – Differences
The YOSUDA bike and Schwinn 170 both have a different unit weight
- The YOSUDA bike weighs 68lbs, while the Schwinn 170 is 58.4lbs.
The exercise bikes differ in their dimensions
- The YOSUDA bike has a length of 40”, a width of 22”, and a height of 45”, while the Schwinn 170 is 41.3” long, 21.4” wide, and 55.6” tall.
The weights of both exercise bikes’ flywheel differ
- The YOSUDA bike has a 35lb flywheel, while the Schwinn 170’s flywheel weighs 10lbs.
The YOSUDA bike has a different handlebar adjustment option compared to the Schwinn 170
- The YOSUDA has a two-way handlebar adjustment option—up and down, while the Schwinn 170’s handlebars only have an angular adjustment option.
Both exercise bikes have a different maximum weight capacity
- The YOSUDA bike can cater to users up to 270lbs, while the Schwinn 170 has a maximum weight capacity of 300lbs.
Resistance levels differ for both exercise bikes
- The YOSUDA bike has infinite resistance levels, while the Schwinn 170 has 25 resistance levels.
Both offer different display monitors
- The YOSUDA bike has an LCD monitor, while the Schwinn 170 has two blue backlit LCDs.
Both have different features
- The YOSUDA bike is belt-driven and designed with Aluminum alloy cape pedals. It features an extra brake pad, bottle holder, device holder, and transportation wheels.
- The Schwinn 170 is designed with ergonomic handles and heart rate grip sensors. Aside from that, it has 29 built-in workout programs. It features an MP3 input, oversized water bottle holders, built-in 3-speed fan, and transport wheels for easy moving and storage.
Both the YOSUDA bike and Schwinn 170 offer different warranties
- The YOSUDA bike has a one-year warranty, while the Schwinn 170 offers a warranty of 10 years for the frame, two years for mechanical parts, one year for electronics, and 90 days for labor.
The YOSUDA bike and Schwinn 170 are both decent exercise bikes, though, of the two, Schwinn is the better-known and longer-established brand.
Choosing between the two will depend on your preferences. Here are some notable differences you might want to consider:
- The YOSUDA bike has better adjustment options for the handlebars.
- The Schwinn 170 has a higher maximum weight capacity.
- The Schwinn 170 has a better warranty.