YOSUDA and Schwinn make some of the most popular exercise bikes. We have an in-depth look at two of their most popular models, the YOSUDA vs Schwinn IC2 – which is the best for you?
YOSUDA vs Schwinn IC2 – Specifications
YOSUDA vs Schwinn IC2 – Similarities
The YOSUDA bike and Schwinn IC2 both have the same seat adjustment options
- Both the YOSUDA’s and the Schwinn IC2’s seats can be adjusted in four ways—up, down, front, and back.
Both the YOSUDA bike and Schwinn IC2 have similar handlebar adjustment options
- The handlebars for both exercise bikes can be adjusted in two ways—up and down.
Resistance levels for both exercise bikes are the same
- The YOSUDA bike and Schwinn IC2 both have infinite resistance levels.
Both have a similar display monitor
- The YOSUDA bike and Schwinn IC2 both have an LCD monitor.
YOSUDA vs Schwinn IC2 – Differences
Both exercise bikes have different unit weights
- The YOSUDA bike weighs 68lbs, while the Schwinn IC2 is heavier at 83lbs.
The exercise bikes differ in their dimensions
- The YOSUDA bike has a length of 40”, a width of 22”, and a height of 45”, while the Schwinn IC2 is 45” long, 23” wide, and 49” tall.
The weights of both exercise bikes’ flywheel differ
- The YOSUDA bike has a 35lb flywheel, while the Schwinn IC2’s flywheel weighs 31lbs.
Both exercise bikes have a different maximum weight capacity
- The YOSUDA bike can cater to users up to 270lbs, while the Schwinn IC2 has a maximum weight capacity of 250lbs.
Both have different features
- The YOSUDA bike is belt-driven and designed with Aluminum alloy cape pedals. It features an extra brake pad, bottle holder, device holder, and transportation wheels.
- The Schwinn IC2 is designed with oversized steel tubing, long-life wool felt, a resistance pad, and rear stabilizers or frame levelers. It features a water bottle holder, MP3 holder, an integrated fan, and transport wheels for easy storage.
Both the YOSUDA bike and Schwinn IC2 offer different warranties
- The YOSUDA bike has a one-year warranty, while the Schwinn IC2 offers a warranty of 5 years for the frame, one year for mechanical parts and electronics, and 90 days for wear.
The YOSUDA bike and Schwinn IC2 are both decent exercise bikes, though of the two, Schwinn is the better-known brand. Choosing between the two will depend on your preferences.
Here are some notable things you might want to consider:
- The YOSUDA bike has a higher maximum weight capacity.
- The Schwinn IC2 has a better warranty.
- The YOSUDA bike takes less space and is lighter compared to the Schwinn IC2.