XTERRA and Exerpeutic make some of the most popular folding exercise bikes. We have an in-depth look at two of their most popular models, the XTERRA vs Exerpeutic Folding Exercise Bike – which is the best for you?
XTERRA vs Exerpeutic Folding Exercise Bike – Specifications
XTERRA vs Exerpeutic Folding Exercise Bike – Similarities
Neither the XTERRA nor the Exerpeutic offers a recumbent option
- Both machines can only be used in an upright position.
Both the XTERRA and Exerpeutic bikes have the same drive type
- Both folding exercise bikes are belt driven.
Both the bikes have the same resistance type
- Both the XTERRA and Exerpeutic use magnetic resistance.
Both bikes have a similar number of resistance levels
- Both the XTERRA and Exerpeutic bikes have eight resistance levels.
Neither of the two has built-in workout programs
- Neither the XTERRA nor the Exerpeutic has built-in workout programs.
The seats for both folding exercise bikes have a similar adjustment range
- The seats for the XTERRA and Exerpeutic can be adjusted in two ways—up and down.
Neither the XTERRA nor the Exerpeutic has adjustable handlebars
- The handlebars for both bikes lack an adjustment option.
Both the XTERRA and Exerpeutic feature similar display types
- Both bikes have single LCD screens.
Both bikes do not have water bottle holders
- Neither the XTERRA nor the Exerpeutic has a water bottle holder.
Neither of the two bikes has a tablet holder
- Both the XTERRA and Exerpeutic lack this feature.
Neither of the two is Bluetooth compatible
- Both the XTERRA and Exerpeutic do not have Bluetooth connectivity.
Neither of the two has a built-in speaker
- Neither the XTERRA nor the Exerpeutic features a built-in speaker.
Both the XTERRA and Exerpeutic have a heart rate monitor
- Both bikes have heart rate contacts placed on their hand grips.
Neither of the two has a built-in cooling fan
- Neither the XTERRA nor the Exerpeutic has a built-in cooling fan for ventilation during workouts.
XTERRA vs Exerpeutic Folding Exercise Bike – Differences
Both the XTERRA and Exerpeutic have different unit weights
- The XTERRA weighs lighter at 32lbs, while the Exerpeutic weighs 39lbs.
The XTERRA and Exerpeutic have different dimensions in an upright position
- The XTERRA is 31.89” long, 18.1” wide, and 43.3” tall, while the Exerpeutic has a length of 31”, a width of 19”, and a height of 46”.
Both bikes have different folded dimensions
- The XTERRA has a length of 18.1”, a width of 18.1” and a height of 50.79”, while the Exerpeutic is 22” long, 20” wide, and 55.5” tall.
Both bikes have different maximum weight capacities
- The XTERRA has a maximum weight capacity of 225lbs, while the Exerpeutic can cater to users of up to 300lbs.
Only the XTERRA has transport wheels
- The XTERRA has transport wheels for easy moving and storage, while the Exerpeutic lacks this feature.
Both bikes offer different warranties.
- The XTERRA has a one-year warranty for the frame, and 90 days for the parts, while the Exerpeutic offers a one-year warranty.
The XTERRA and Exerpeutic are both easy to use folding exercise bikes that both serve their purpose. Choosing between the two will depend on your preferences.
Here are some notable differences you might want to consider:
- The Exerpeutic has a higher maximum weight capacity than the XTERRA.
- Though both bikes can be folded, the XTERRA occupies less space than the Exerpeutic.