Fitness Reality and Pasyou are two of the best-known makers of Adjustable Weight Benches. We have an in-depth look at two of their most popular models, the Fitness Reality 1000 vs the Pasyou Adjustable Weight Bench – which is the best for you?
Fitness Reality 1000 vs Pasyou Adjustable Weight Bench – Specifications
Fitness Reality vs Pasyou – Brand Comparison
Fitness Reality – Who Are They?
Fitness Reality and Fitness Reality X-Class products are a division of Paradigm Health & Wellness Inc (PHW) located in Southern California. Founded in 2007, PHW has resisted the outsourcing trend, with 100% US based customer service. They have sold over a million pieces of exercise equipment, including commercial grade weight machines for gyms and athletic facilities as well as cardio machines designed for your home gym.
Pasyou – Who Are They?
Pasyou is one of the smaller brands which have sprung up more recently. Make of this what you will, but if you’re looking for a bench from an established brand, Fitness Reality has a much longer track record.
Fitness Reality 1000 vs Pasyou Adjustable Weight Bench – Similarities
The Adjustable Weight Benches are both capable of being folded
- The Fitness Reality is foldable, with folded dimensions of 51″ L x 23.5″ W x 9″ H.
- The Pasyou is also foldable, with folded dimensions of 34.5″ L x 15.75″ W x 10″ H.
Fitness Reality 1000 vs Pasyou Adjustable Weight Bench – Differences
Both Weight Benches have different unit weights
- The Pasyou is heavier, weighing 35lbs, while the Fitness Reality weighs 23lbs.
Both Adjustable Weight Benches have different dimensions
- The Fitness Reality is 59 inches long, 23.5 inches wide, and 48.5 inches high.
- The Pasyou is 55 inches long, 15.75 inches wide, and 20 inches high.
Both Weight Benches have different maximum weight capacities
- The Fitness Reality has a higher maximum weight limit of 800lbs, while the Pasyou is rated at 500lbs.
- Both maximum weight recommendations include the user’s body weight and the weights used to exercise.
Both Adjustable Weight Benches have different maximum user heights
- The Fitness Reality 1000 Weight Bench has a maximum user height of up to 6’4″, while the Pasyou Adjustable Weight Bench’s limit is lower at up to 6′.
Both Adjustable Weight Benches have different foam pad thickness
- The Pasyou bench has a thicker foam pad at 2.35″, while the Fitness Reality Bench’s foam pad is thinner at 1.75″.
Both have different design and features
- The Pasyou Adjustable Weight Bench features heavy-duty steel construction, high-density foam padding & anti-slip ankle rollers.
- The Fitness Reality 1000 Weight Bench has a heavy-duty powder-coated tubular steel frame, 12″ wide backrest, detachable 3 position adjustable leg hold down, 2 position adjustable front leg position, and transportation wheels.
The Fitness Reality and Pasyou bench have a fair share of similarities and differences. It might be challenging to choose between the two, so here are some notable facts that might help:
- Though neither of these two is especially heavy, the Pasyou bench is heavier than the Fitness Reality Bench.
- The Pasyou bench is physically smaller than the Fitness Reality Bench.
- The Fitness Reality Bench has a much higher weight limit than the Pasyou model.
- Though this might not be a huge concern, the Fitness Reality 1000 has a higher recommended maximum user height.